|Time with agency:||4 years|
|Modelling experience:||Photographic, acting, TV commercials, TV series, promotional|
I joined the agency in 2019 – completing the course, along with my son David, in November that year. While waiting for my photography shoot, I started doing promotional work – my first job was dressed as a Lindor Chef handing out samples of Lindor Chocolate at Gungahlin Marketplace!
With the agency I have done:
– ActewAGL ‘Power Up’ Ad campaign
– Total Control Season 2 (TV Series)
– Government Covid smart campaign – Education University of Canberra (Lecturer)
– WorkSafe ACT TV commercial – School Principal; Nursing staff
– Goodwin Village – In Home Carer
– Transport NSW Corporate Photography; Goulburn – Passenger
Both my son and my daughter are registered with Victoria’s and have done different work for the agency. It is lovely to have a common interest like this with them. As my ‘day job’ is working alone in an office, I love the opportunity to get out and be involved in acting and modelling, and spending time with others in the industry.